Saturday, October 23, 2010

Webquest module 8

I have never used webquest, but it looks very interesting. I learned that webquest is an online tool for teachers to present information for students. Webquest takes a lesson and separates it into stages to make the lesson more understandable. Webquest organizes the lesson so everyone can understand what to do. Webquest also gives the student a chance to include online resources with their projects.
I would use webquest in my classroom to help organize information from a story. If my students do not understand the story, I would use webquest to break down the information and organize it for the students.

1 comment:

  1. In general, webquests are not used for breaking down or organizing information. They are used to help students learn to use higher-level thinking when accessing content-area web resources.

    ReplyDelete