Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chapter 7 blog

I know that computer software is a big partof teaching and that the teachers must know how to use the programs well. I didn't realize that there were so many different programs available for teachers. As I was reading I was very familiar with most of the software but the portfolio software I am not familiar with at all. I didn't know that there were so many different ways to keep students information. Knowing about these programs is very important and I think that the portfolio software is going to be a good program to use in teaching. I hope to learn more about portfolio software and understand the programs that will help me in my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn,

    I also was not aware of how many different programs avaliable there were to educators. There are many different ways that as educators, we ccan support learning and productivity in our classrooms. My favorite program is the word processing software because it makes notes and class activities much easier to perform in class. I feel as though I will use the software regularly within my future classroom.

    ReplyDelete