Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chapter 8 module 6

I was very interested in all the different ways to use softwares in the classroom. The software I would most likely choose for my classroom would be the drill and practice, educational games, and integrated learning system. Students need to review the material more than once and I think that the drill and practice software would help with this. I would have students use this software for different subjects to help this review the work and get a better understanding of the material. The educational games would be great to kepp the students interested and then they are more likely to learn and stay active in the work. I think that the computer games would work great for math. Letting students do math lessons with games would be a great way for them to learn math while having fun. I also like the integrated learning system. I would use this throughout the year in different subjects to see which students were progressing and which students were struggling. This program will also give the students different things to do with different subjects to help them understand the material better. One subject I think the ILS would be helpful in would be reading. It would help students understand nouns, pronouns, etc. and they would have more practice with it to understand how to read and write better. I think that these programs will help teachers out and I plan to use them in my classroom to help make my kids better students.

No comments:

Post a Comment